Sunday, September 15, 2013

The amount of brothers with cancer is too damn high!


About a year ago my wife found out that her brother had stage four esophageal and bone cancer. Two days ago I found out that my brother has stage four colon and liver cancer. Now when they say stage four, I almost want to say, "well done, you've made it to stage four." Unfortunately, that's not the case. My brother is thirty five. My wife's brother is thirty six. We are going to use this space to vent about how cancer sucks. We are not going to try to cure cancer, but there's a lot that we don't know. So, welcome, we are going to curse and yell and go through all of the stages of grieving. Including some new ones that we are going to make up. I'm sure that there are going to be some posts that aren't about cancer, so bear with us for a bit.  My name is Matt. My wife's name is Leah. We will try to post as often as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment