Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bitch, Peas


So in an effort to live as far away from cancerville as possible, We are going to be eating healthier.  
I'm not trying to eat diet food, just real food.  Yes, of course, I will still be eating cookies, but I will try to eat cookies with ingredients I can pronounce or cookies I bake myself.  

I enjoy cooking and I love baking but working full time doesn't always allow for scratch cooking.  Pre packaged food was a norm for side dishes in my prior dinners.

My new goal is to cook real food at least five nights a week.

I've actually been successful for the past two months, and it's cheaper.
I'm not freaking out about organic vs pesticide laden, right now I'm trying to eliminate preservatives.  I'm no expert but if preservatives can keep food from breaking down on a shelf, they sure as hell can keep fat from breaking down off my ass. 

Cheers to a new kind of healthy, that will include real butter, and real milk and a lot of fuckin veggies!

1 comment: